Thursday, June 12, 2008

California Trip- Leo Carillo

We don't make it to the beach often enough. I love the beach, and I love tide pools. By the time we made it to the beach, the tide was coming back in and there wasn't too many things to see in the tide pools we could access (the beach was busy!) I had told Liam that we would see "starpish" at the beach. I couldn't find any close in tide pools, but could see several on rocks out a ways. I swam out to get one (it was pretty windy, so got knocked down several times). Liam loved it!!

To be, or not to be...

...that is the question!

Check out these beach beauties!!

Chasing the waves.

I loved this of the two sisters.

Too many kids in the tub!

Thanks Mandy for letting us stay with you and Michelle and Zack for putting up with the kids and me in the car! We had a great trip!! Next time we'll take Nathan with us!!

No comments: