Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Liam!!

Liam is 2!! I can't believe how quickly the last 2 years have gone! From his crazy birth in the car in the parking lot of a gas station to my little man who talks all the time, and raises his voice an octave to sing to me! He is such a joy in our family! We love how he says "close-it" for closet, always wants his binky and blankie, and gives great "sqeezy" hugs! We love you little man!






Happy birthday, Liam!!

His favorite book: The Very Hungry Caterpillar (he likes to tell it with me-- so cute!!)
Favorite food: Macaroni & Cheese and pancakes (the only things he will eat!)
He LOVES trains, all sports (and has been able to tell the different sports apart for months-- and taught Brooklyn who could never keep them straight!!) and is such a fun boy!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

It's hard to believe he's two! I think he's gearing up to be the official class clown. He is such a sweetheart!

Jacquelyn said...

We love you, Liam!