Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The end of the Bink


Last night when I was putting Liam to bed, I handed him his binky and he threw it and said "My done with binkies!" (That was a surprise, as this kid always knows where he can find one!) Today we were in the car and out of habit Liam said "I need my binky and my blankie" then thought for a minute and said "My blankie". He napped without a binky today. We have successfully made it 24 hours without one! My little binky boy is growing up!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Wow. That's a big step for the little kid. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

heh, too cute :)

Cami said...

Hooray! Good for you guys. And everything he said is so darn cute!!

Kris said...

Oh it should be so easy. I am completely dreading taking away the bink. Good for Liam, but he's getting too big.